Life's Mantra: Don't compare your life with others, you don't know what their journey is all about ! Follow your dream !!
I am a Chartered Accountant (Indian CPA) with young and cheerful personality, good professional skills and active social life.
My work experience is industry wide diversified and multicultural. I have experience of working in Mexico, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and India in the field of Finance & Accounting, Legal, Audit, ALM,SOX, IFRS, US GAAP, Compliance, Risk Management, Due Diligence and various other consultancy services.
Since 2012, I am working for Zydus Cadila as the Finance Director of Mexico. Primary responsibility is to lead Finance, Legal, IT and Administration of the Mexican operation. Built high performing team from scratch; I always keep the team motivated and retain talent with almost nil attrition.
I was rated with Outstanding performance in Zydus in 2012 and 2016. Zydus Prism champion award for out of box thinking and successful implementation of plans in 2016. ‘Fish Award’ in 2005 in Delphi Automotive for overall finance function improvement.
I am good at leading and motivating the team to work for organizational goal.
I strongly believe that one should always be happy, cheerful, active and think positive in Life. I love to work in diversified work culture, language, challenge and Countries!!
CA. Gyanesh Kumar
Zydus Cadila, Mexico
$ Zydus Cadila, Mexico
¥ KPMG Japan, Tokyo
€ Unilever India (On Secondment to Unilever Malaysia and Singapore)
$ Delphi Automotive Systems, India
· Corporate Financial Decision Making- University of Melbourne Certification 2017 (Online course)
· Certified Internal Auditor, CIA. USA
· Chartered Accountant (Indian CPA)
· MBA (PGDM), ICFAI
· Certified Treasury Manager, The Association of Certified Treasury Managers
· Project Management Training, KPMG Business School-Harvard Manage Mentor program
· Japanese Language Proficiency Test- JLPT Level 3 qualified
· Certified Derivative trader- NSE Certification in Financial Market
· Mutual Fund Investment Advisor- AMFI (Association of Mutual Funds of India)